A number of associated conditions...

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: A number of associated conditions...

Postby patsy57 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Thanks for your reply I was dx with rummy 30 years ago when I had flair ups i used to pack in work then when i felt better would go back to work Ive given up some really good jobs over the years. I had hystrectomy when i was 30 because the pain was so bad i used to pass out, Worked for the same company 3 times each time i went back took a pay cut. then 3 years ago the rummy consultant said i had fm, blood tests,xrays ruled out rummy. fm makes so much sense now the injections from the dentist never worked have fillings without, morphine has no effect just makes me sick, at the moment Im on amy, codiene,ibrufen my doctor says she is putting me on tramadol she's upped my amy but I am so tired and confused I just feel so angry with esa do they not think if i was ok i would go back to work i hate answering the stupid questions there is nothing i can't do but for the pain I have headache all the time neck pain even my teeth hurt can't carry a drink without spilling it and knock things over, drop things my feet hurt when i walk. If i read a book put it down i can't rememeber the story, watch telly if its a series can't remember what happened before, i repeat myself my son keeps saying you've just said that but i don't remember its so frustrating Ive spoke to people who say i had fm but now its gone I wish mine would go i did go into remission when i had the children for a couple of years but then it came back with a vengence or maybe i just lived with it, I wish I could go to bed and never get up but every morning I wake and think here we go again. What a moaning git ive become lol
patsy57
UKFM Newbie

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi Patsy,
:hugs:
coping with fibro is one thing
having to deal with the burocrathy another
have not had to deal with that side yet

don't beat yourself up
:facepalm:

we can be our worst enemy :evil:
if it would be your best friend in your situation, what advice would you give :blowkiss:
be gentle with yourself :flowers:

if we/you can't change the circumstances, that's one thing
but we can change the way we see and treat ourself [chocolate]

you are not useless
:grouphug:

I do understand that it can be frightening with the memory
there are good and bad days

on a bad day I dare going outside if possible :crazy:
and I wouldn't dare lighting a candle or run a bath etc :nono:
just to scary to mess up :cry:
and the worry that this is it now for the rest of my life :shock:

and then eventually it wears of and I am getting better :)
memory gets better too ... :D

don't know if that makes sense :dunno:

you are not alone there
not all our days are bad bad days
take one step at the time

hope you feel better soon
big hug
:hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: :grouphug: :hugs: :flowers:
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby fibro-lu » Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:12 pm

hi Patsy

it took me very long to write the other reply
it overlapped

:wave:
lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems