Soreness

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Soreness

Postby Angel777 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:47 am

This is a new symptom for me, extreme muscle soreness. Getting up in the mornings is bad enough with the stiffness but with this soreness it takes ages before I can even contemplate a shower . Anyone else get this?
Angel
Diagnosed with FM 2007 /Also have Osteoarthritis which I have had for many years .
Looking to connect with fellow FM people near me as well as making friends and having support from this forum .
Angel777
UKFM Member

Re: Soreness

Postby lynne » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:07 am

Good morning Angel.Yes,somedays when I take a shower its like hailstones on my body,very very sore feeling.

Lynne x
somedays are better than others but my smile stays the same.
lynne
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:09 pm

Yes I think most of us get this at one time or another :( Some days I'm so sore I have to grit my teeth to let my son hug me then tell him not to sit so close as it hurts when he leans on me :cry: I hate doing it but luckily he takesit all in his stride.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:52 pm

I am not as sore as i used to be when i first had fibro - but the relapses are much worse so i think its a swing one or the other eh
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 pm

i am finding iam getting worse in the mornings then what i used to be, i am sore all over, i have to have a sit down for a bit until i feel i am able to get into the shower, so glad i have a seat in my shower, i just sit under the water until i build up my strength to wash myself.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby luuluu » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:45 pm

Hi

I have the soreness all the time and can't stand anyone to touch me, even a light tap on the arm is agony. When I wake up just moving in bed to get up my arms and legs feel sore, even the skin, and when I start walking its like walking on shingle on the beach. Its as if I can feel the shape of all my muscles and the place the attatch to the bone everytime I move and without even touching them. The pain around my joints usually progresses as the day goes on and is worse in the evenings or with any sort of physical excertion. I used to say there's onlt my feet don't hurt but as time goes by Fibro's even managed to get them too :roll:

Take care
luuluu :hugs:
xxxxx
what other people think of me is really none of my business
luuluu
UKFM Member

Postby samantha louise » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:58 am

ditto! well said!
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx