migraines again.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

migraines again.

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:15 pm

:( woke this morning with blurry eyes, knew that it could be a sign for a migraine.
i just took things easy, got up from bed then boom it hit me. took some meds but did not work.
i have been laying on sofa all day with sleepingbag over me, i have been freezing.
now iam having a hot flush. :dunno: feel sick. cant wait till bed time.
some days i can cope with all the pain, but migraines knock me for six.
doc gave me new meds to try, will double up tonight and fingers crossed i wake with a clear head. :needhug: :needhug: :needhug:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: migraines again.

Postby princess » Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Used to take those when i had periods, but had a Total Ablation and they stopped after that - nasty do you have medication for it. My daughter carries medication with her at all times as she gets floored with them.
Nasty things!
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 pm

my GP and the neurosurgeon have tried lots of different meds, nothing will ease them, i have been on new pills for just over a week i think, i have been ok, GP said i could keep going up by 1 pill until i reach 4 a day. it has eased off but its still there.
i had a hysterectomy in 97 as had fibrous and always anemic, was getting lots of migraines.

not had them until last yr, the gastro put me on chemo meds for the crohns, they seemed to trigger them back off.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby princess » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Ill ask my daughter what she gets and ill let you know
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:24 pm

thanks princess :hugs:
i did try some preventions, but still got them. not sure what is causing them. some can last up to 4 days, just want to do this :banghead: :banghead:
Dave is brill he makes me lay still and he gets anything i want. only thing i have to do is go to pee..lol..shame he cant do that for me.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems