[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - over doing things

over doing things

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

over doing things

Postby shazq » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:10 pm

hi all
I have had a bad migraine for a few days now, my OH was poorly yesterday.
We got up this morning both feeling better, with the sun out we decided to take deisil out for a walk. although it was just a walk over the woods, we have both come back feeling shattered, my OH has been asleep since we got back, i ache everywhere, i am in so much pain i can hardly move.
i guess we both have been over doing it again, you would think just a small walk would be fine, but oh boy we are far from fine...bet that's us now paying for it for the next few days.
some days i just wish we could live a normal life. :cry:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: over doing things

Postby motherelephant » Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:19 pm

Im with you on that one shaz.
Like sunshine in the morning, may this brighten up your day and show you that you're thought of in a warm and loving way.
motherelephant
UKFM Regular

Re: over doing things

Postby groovy_chick » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:38 pm

yes yes and yes :( unfortunately I overdo things at work because I want to appear 'normal' (which I somehow manage rather well) and then I 'crash' when I get home SIGH will we ever learn to pace ourselves :banghead: ???
Nuts on the road! nim nim nim
groovy_chick
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems