is this something else or something added

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

is this something else or something added

Postby tracey5 » Wed May 06, 2009 9:41 am

hi

can anyone help me i have all of a sudden got swollen lumps in the armpits.....they are tender,but not red it feels like they are burning all the time but if i touch it im shooting up down and around and back again if you get me.........

would this be part of the fibro or a new problem altogether......if it helps i do also have RA and paladromic arthritus ,have had these for some years doc at hospital has only just said that i have fibro......... :cry: :cry:
tracey5
UKFM Newbie

Re: is this something else or something added

Postby *Lisa* » Wed May 06, 2009 10:07 am

HI

It could be your glands or yes FM...

I have these *triggerpoints* around and under the arm pit and if u press them the pain will shoot as you would have hit the nerves.

Best to get it checked with GP as a precaution
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Re: is this something else or something added

Postby armanisgirl » Wed May 06, 2009 8:37 pm

Hi

I sometimes find a day or so after shaving my arms I get little lumps, deep under the skin. I went to my GP and she said mine were caused by shaving/then deodorant. But you can get myofascail trigger point lumps in your arms, so maybe its that?
armanisgirl
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems