[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - headache

headache

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

headache

Postby samantha louise » Sat May 09, 2009 9:08 am

ooooh ive got a horrendous headache. it started last night my head feels like it is being split in to 2 and someone is disecting my brain i feel really sick too

bit of a pointless post really lol! hope you all have a good weekend
samantha - louise
and my two little wiggles!
xxx

fuddle off... no,... YOU fuddle off!!
samantha louise
UKFM Regular

Re: headache

Postby shrimp » Sat May 09, 2009 9:01 pm

i get really bad headaches now and never used to hardly get headaches.......BUT when i was pregnant i got them - midwife told me drink more fluid as what with fluid retention in my ankles etc and the amount fluid two babies use up i was dehydrated.......i know it might be your fibro but drink loads and see if it helps - it can't do you any harm....

shrimp xx
I like to make people laugh xxx
shrimp
UKFM Member

Postby princess P » Mon May 11, 2009 9:43 pm

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon, get doc to check you out if you are still bad after a couple of days pet, :)
Hi any one I have a preliminary diagnosis of chronic widespread pain syndrome, whatever that is but g.p. is convinced its F.M. Sending out good vibes to all . x
princess P
UKFM Member

Postby melvyn » Wed May 13, 2009 1:11 am

dont worry about ur headaches i have had one which lasted for 3 weeks. its all down to fm .
melvyn
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Wed May 13, 2009 1:21 pm

hope your head is better today Sam.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby smiler22 » Wed May 13, 2009 11:47 pm

it could also be migraine or cluster headaches. i take pitzofen as i get really bad migraines. before i was diagnosed with fm but still get them now occasionally.worth asking your gp to see if you can try a migraine reliever tablet.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems