Strange Feeling in my Chest

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Strange Feeling in my Chest

Postby angelwear » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:52 pm

HI everyone :wave:
I am new on here and just diagnosed (5weeks ago)I was feeling realy worried last night as I had these strange feeling in my chest.
It started as if I was missing a beat and then I got like a booming feeling quite high up in my stomach then the same in my chest, felt tight too.It lasted approx 1/2 hour.
Just wondered if this could be down to fibro??Look forward to hearing any comments.

Edited: Please don't type all in capitals. It is considered to be shouting on forums. Gill.
angelwear
UKFM Member

Re: Strange Feeling in my Chest

Postby loubie » Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:46 am

hello angelwear :wave:
it could be just palpitations :dunno:
i get it to, mine start as a missed beat well feel like missed beat or big beat, then heavy beats in tummy or up my neck only last for about 15 -30 Min's but they not nice, i just go with the flow now and don't panic cos that makes them worse
tell your gp so he can check you out, will also put your own mind at rest so you not worrying about it.
:welcome: :welcome:
loubie x :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:49 pm

:wave:
Sorry i have never had that.
If it happens again you should go get it checked by your GP.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby angelwear » Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:41 pm

loubie wrote:hello angelwear :wave:
it could be just palpitations :dunno:
i get it to, mine start as a missed beat well feel like missed beat or big beat, then heavy beats in tummy or up my neck only last for about 15 -30 Min's but they not nice, i just go with the flow now and don't panic cos that makes them worse
tell your gp so he can check you out, will also put your own mind at rest so you not worrying about it.
:welcome: :welcome:
loubie x :hugs:

Hi Loubie, thanks so much for the reply!! That's exactly what I was trying to describe (only you put it in to words better than me)LOL
I feel a lot better now I know it's not just me.Going back to GP's next week so will give it a mention.
Thanks again Julie XX

edit to remove capitals and double font size change. Gill
angelwear
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:56 am

hi julie
glad i could help :)
but just a little tip, write it down, how it makes you feel an how long it lasts cos wen you not got these things happening all the time you forget how they feel. well i forget :oops: lol
glad you goin to doc's
hope you ok today :hugs:
loubie x
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems