Does anyone have problems with there eyes

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Does anyone have problems with there eyes

Postby hamstergirl » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:40 pm

Could anyone please tell me if they have problems with there eyes.

I've fib for over 10 years and have all the symptons that most people have but over the past two weeks i'm having alot of pain in my right eye. I had my eyes tested and an xray showed that my blood vessels were overlaping and could possibly be nipping each other and causing lack of blood to the eye. I had blood tests taken yesterday at the docs and are waiting the results. I can just about cope with the fibro but couldn't cope with loosing my eyesight.

I only took amiptryline for 3 days so know its not because of medication. Please let me know if anyone has pain in and around there eyes.

cheers
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Re: Does anyone have problems with there eyes

Postby shazq » Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:58 pm

Sorry to hear about your pain.
Just wanted to say i hope you get it sorted soon. Is there anything they can do about it?
I get pain behind my eyes but the is due to migraine's.
Keep us updated.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 am

I've been getting a lot of pain in both eyes the last few days. I looked up without moving my head and got a searing pain behind both eyes then it has refused to go away in my left eye. I'm going to get it checked at the optician on Monday if it hasn't cleared up.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby hamstergirl » Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:07 am

I definetly would get it checked out.

I'm hoping to get my blood tests back end of this week, so hopefully will be able to get it sorted. i'm taking painkillers for my eye pain but it doesnt make any difference. I feel that i'm moaning all the time, my arms hurt, my back, neck, hips, legs and now my eyes, i wish friends would just understand when i say sorry i cant go out to night.
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems