wee issues

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

wee issues

Postby tania » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:38 am

hi in need of some advice i have problem. basically have woke up and cant wee lol been in bad pain since four o clock from the neck down all my back and legs numbness in hands and pain in knees any advice would be most helpful thanks :?
tania
UKFM Member

Re: wee issues

Postby gillshutt » Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:46 am

You need to phone the out of hours doc or NHS Direct. I'm not sure what this is but it needs to get checked out..

I have urinary hesitancy where I have to sit for ages before I can wee... it just won't shift and when it does it dribbles out as though I have no control over it. I'm being checked for MS at the moment (not that I am suggesting that's what you have, but just to show it may well not be FM)

Don't leave it too long or you could end up with bladder problems, infections etc.

Gill x
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby princess » Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:13 pm

Yes i agree make an appointement for you GP or phone NH direct.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby tania » Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:54 am

hi thanks for your replies, i managed to go to the toilet after about an hour but it still comes out in dribbles and keeps stopping and starting got an app with gp tommorrow as i cant walk well my left leg is real painful from the hip to the heel. there is something new wrong with me everday lol
tania
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi

I have days were i fill i dont empty my bladder properly & like you i fill full but only dribbles.

I take a drug called spasamol, its relaxes the stomach muscles etc & i find this helps as its also a drug for IBS

Ask GP about it :wink:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby tania » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:10 pm

oh thats interesting as i have colitis but have not been given meds for it do u think something like that would help then? do u get leg andhip pain also?
tania
UKFM Member

Postby *Lisa* » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Not so much hips as i have rregular physio which keeps that at bay...

I do get leg pain tho.
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems