Bad pain

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Bad pain

Postby pingu » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:08 am

i got wakened outof my sleep last night with cramp in calf of leg .since a fewmonths i have a rash like broken blood vessels on my ankle and side of foot all day today walking is very painful calf feels bruised it int andeven sore lyingdown .do you think its anything to worry aboutor is it an after effect from the cramp thanks for your help am new here .love pingu
pingu
UKFM Newbie

Re: Bad pain

Postby shazq » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Pingu
It does sound like cramp, but all new pains should be seen by a GP, as it might not be down to fibro. Best to get it checked.
good luck.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby *Lisa* » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 am

See your GP!!

My friend had this and it ended up as thrombosis :yikes:

Hope its ok :hugs:
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby smiler22 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:35 pm

yep best to see gp as it could be thrombosis like the above message said. my father had one but got no pain or nothing. any thing that is unusual to norm is best to get checked.

let us know how you get on. xx
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby pingu » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Thanks for your advice seeing dr tommorrow will let you know how i get on . thanks very much love pingu
pingu
UKFM Newbie

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems