Need to moan

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Need to moan

Postby Lala99 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:53 pm

Hi again, had a great night's sleep (well for me I did!) but feel dreadful today. Body just won't function and I've got the headache from hell! Have cancelled all my plans for today and tonight. I was enjoying a remission (if you can call it that). Lulled me into a false sense of security and I was feeling fairly good and now I am struggling to get up and walk!!!! How does it just flare up from nowhere!? I guess I had one late night and did a few jobs around the house and that was too much! :banghead: I am off for a sleep so that I am not too grumpy hopefully when the kids get home! Sorry to moan as I'm sure there's lots of you far worse than me but Aaaaagh its so frustrating!!!! :(
Lala99
UKFM Member

Re: Need to moan

Postby *Lisa* » Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:58 pm

:hugs: this illness is so frustrating & very hard to manage as symptoms can just appear any time...

Another reason why so many suffer anxiety.

Pace all the time whether it be a good or bad day

Hope you feel better soon xx
As a Public Moderator & Admin of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia...Lisa
*Lisa*

Postby smiler22 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:42 pm

my moan too. i go to bed to try to sleep and if im lucky i can get a full night of around 7-8 hours.. but when i wake up i feel like ive not slept at all....... then on the nights which is most night i only get disturbed sleep on and off all night as i keep waking up in pain etc or i only get around 2-3 hours at the most i wake up th enext day still feeling absotulet wacked out. and knackered.

could this be cfs....... and if so how do i get it diagnosed. my rheumo told me i have fm but then i think must of discharged me as he sent me back to gp without a followup appt. so now im stuck.
live life to the full as life is what you make itxx
smiler22
UKFM Regular

Postby dobber » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:11 pm

Hi i'm sending you warm thoughts and gentle hugs
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Dean
BEER the cause of and solution to all of lifes little problems ;-)
dobber
UKFM Member

Postby gillshutt » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:49 am

The more sleep I get the worse the pains are for me... I can't bloody win. Exhaustion or pain I have to choose :roll:
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Lala99 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:26 pm

:sleep: works for me! Feeling better although never perfect. I don't think stress helps and my kids have driven me bonkers since they went back to school! :banghead: I've managed to get a little job at the local school for a few hours a week which may take my mind off things or make me exhausted! Have to see. I think it is just a matter of pace and like many of us I'm struggling to get it right. Love to you all and thanks for sharing :D :wave:
Lala99
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Sending all of you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems