eyes

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

eyes

Postby normalnutter » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:33 pm

:wave: optition has just left the house: diagnosis "muscular" the degeneration is brought on by an unhealthy diet, :clap: mine is healthy; bringing yiur eyes into focus will keep them healthy do this by looking at the top of your fingerand trying to stay in focus to the nose, cost me £250 a week for 5min to learn this, not offered on the nhs, so im not going or going to go blind in the future, the stabbing pain and the pins and needles are decause we are using our muscles :crazy: glad ive got that off my chest :blowkiss:
normalnutter
UKFM Member

Re: eyes

Postby gillshutt » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Sorry you had to pay to find out there's othing but FM wrongbut at least you know it's nothing worse. A lot of us get eye pains, notnice :(
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Re: eyes

Postby normalnutter » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 pm

SORRY i must of been rambling thinking and typing all at the same time; My son went blind at 15 I PAID TO REGAIN HIS VISION the tracking had gone wrong he was written off as blind :crazy: :wave:
gillshutt wrote:Sorry you had to pay to find out there's othing but FM wrongbut at least you know it's nothing worse. A lot of us get eye pains, notnice :(
normalnutter
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems