[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Has anyone else suffered with.....?

Has anyone else suffered with.....?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Has anyone else suffered with.....?

Postby Miss Angel » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:21 pm

Bells Palsy.
Does anyone know if it is a common part of fm or something different? I've been put on a 10 day course of predinisolone and a 5 day course of aciclovir
Miss Angel
UKFM Newbie

Re: Has anyone else suffered with.....?

Postby shazq » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:49 am

I have put a link up on Bells Palsy, for people who dont know what it is. :-

Bells palsy is inflammation of the face but Fibro does not cause inflammation, so i are not sure if it is connected to Fibro.
I dont suffer with it but i do know of others who have face pain and twitches.

I hope it does not last to long. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby gillshutt » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:26 am

Never heard of it connected with FM sorry and as Shaz says there is no inflammation with FM so it's mnot a symptom of it.
gillshutt
UKFM Regular

Postby Miss Angel » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Thank you all for your replies. I was just wondering if anyone else has had it.
Miss Angel
UKFM Newbie

Postby mica8633 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:53 am

Hi
i suffered with facial pain numbness swelling etc before i was diagnosed with FM to be honest this was the start of it all for me or at least when i can pin point starting on my decline.
I started with the face thing which then went to my neck and shoulder then all 3 at once then gradually my whole body.
i had this in my face for about 6 months at the beginning but not had it since so not sure if its connected or not.
I was tested for bells palsy (my mum had it when she was younger) so i had a good idea what it was .

Hope this helps
mica8633
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems