Who all has ME with or without Fibro

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Who all has ME with or without Fibro

Postby princess » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:02 pm

I have just given this forum address to a friend, she will be coming on here and has ME.
At the moment she is bedded, but im sure she will find some usefull info and meet some nice people.
If you have ME with or without can you leave a wee message of how your are?
thanks
princess
princess
UKFM Regular

Re: Who all has ME with or without Fibro

Postby fabme » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:21 pm

Hi Princess
I'm sure your friend will find lots of usefull stuff on the boards and a very warm welcome to her as well. I have fibro and cfs
:welcome:
Fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Re: Who all has ME with or without Fibro

Postby junebenton07 » Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:15 am

Hi Princess,
I only recently joined this site in March, i've found alot more about fibro/ME, suffer with both!!. I'm sure that your friend will benifit greatly by joining the rest of us, it helped me, my GP i think doesn't really understand what i'm talking about, or how it affects me, but talking about the problems on here has been a great help.
Unless someone suffers with these illnesses they don't really understand how it affects you with the pain and everything that goes with them
I hope your friend finds this site helpful to her.
Best wishes,
June :hugs:
junebenton07
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems