Fibro and BIH (BENGIN INTERCRANIAL HYPERTENSION)

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Fibro and BIH (BENGIN INTERCRANIAL HYPERTENSION)

Postby traceyb » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 pm

:wave: Hi just wondering if anyone has BIH ( bengin intercranial hypertension) along side Fibro :?: :?:
I was diagnosed with Fibro in september last yr, suffering with really bad headaches (which i kno is a symptom of Fibro) but these were unbearable headaches, couldnt face the light,pulsating nosie in my ears like my heart beating, fuzzy head, i took my self along to opticians he sent me to the hospital as the pressure behind my eye's was high, :yikes: after seeing doc at hospital was told that the pressure was fine but my optical nerve seemed small, so he wanted me to have an MRI scan... had my scan then had a phone call to state i needed to have a MRV scan then a Lumber Puncture before i went back to eye hospital :yikes: :cry: my appointment for the eye hospital happened before my scan amd lumber puncture.. :roll: the doc told me that i need the other tests done as i had pressure on the brain :cry: :cry: :yikes: , and also my eyes were being affected by this........had my scan now and my Lumber puncture my pressure from my Lumber puncture was 36 ( normal being 18-20) also told more bad news my brain has slipped down the back of my head, got to wait now to see the neuro .......
sorry to ramble on :( i was just wondering if anyone else has got this along with Fibro :?: :?: :?: :?: was wondering if it goes along side Fibro.
trace xx :needhug:
traceyb
UKFM Member

Re: Fibro and BIH (BENGIN INTERCRANIAL HYPERTENSION)

Postby budda » Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:06 am

Sorry to hear this Trace, I do suffer from chronic headaches, get very sick with them, had all the scans, everything is fine with me there,never heared of the brain slipping before, hope everthing goes well with you, please let me now how you get on. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Re: Fibro and BIH (BENGIN INTERCRANIAL HYPERTENSION)

Postby traceyb » Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Hi Budda
the name of the condition for my brain slipping is ' Chairi', so i have been told but got to wait to see neuro to confirm this. So glad your scans have come back clear :clap:
trace x :hugs:
traceyb
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems