sweating

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: sweating

Postby hamstergirl » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello everybody

I have been taking the starflower tablets. I take them every other day because I also take a probiotic tablet that as multivitamins in it and I do not want to overdose on vitamins.

I must admit that I have got over my sweats but I don't know if that is to do with the weather also. I have always hated summer because I cannot stand the heat so that now we are going to the colder months I always feel a lot happier.

At the same time as I started the starflower tablets I also switched to soya milk. My friend recommended this for menopause, as I am sure I am also going through an early menopause, and I am sure I have benefited from this too.

Lorraine
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Glad some things are easing for you Lorraine :fingerscrossed: it continues :wine: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 am

Hi
I sweat just doing the dusting. lol.;
I hate it when i am out, queueing in the shops is the worse.

I tried starflower but it did not work for me. :( Have heard good things about it so its worth a try.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby CRAZY DAWN » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 pm

hi all , well im so pleased to hear that its not just me that sweats !!!! its lately got so bad i dont want to go out !!!! if i have a coffee out the sweat pours off me and i feel horrible !!!!!! i thourght it may be my age (48) ?? but having read your comments im not sure now ??
think i will be asking dr !!!!!! i hate going to see drs !!!!! i always feel like im wasting thier time , anyway knowing about starflower ?? helps thanks for that bye for now xx
CRAZY DAWN
UKFM Newbie

Postby spheon » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:17 am

Oh my... I hadn't realised this symptom was related - I sweat buckets while in bed to the point it awakens me feeling it rolling and dripping off me :(

I often have to get up to get a towel to sleep on or shower in the middle of the night - it's so embarrassing and I feel so bad toward my partner with her having to put up with it

:(
spheon
UKFM Newbie

Postby neytiri » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 am

I have the same problem
I have been using Driclor (you can get it from docs or boots)
its a roll on deodorant but I use it on the back of my neck as I get it really bad there.
it blocks the pores so you cant sweat.
its great if you are going out (lol not likely with FMS)
saves any embarrassment then
I know its would be hard to use on your head lol but maybe worth a try
its works wonders, stops the sweat really well

good luck x x x
neytiri
UKFM Member

Postby Adele » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am

that is a great idea. i wonder if i could roll it across my nose and top lip? it's like a waterfall :oops:

adele xx
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby neytiri » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 pm

lol well its worth a try hun.
I never had any reaction to putting it places other than my under arms lol

:)
neytiri
UKFM Member

Postby Milosmum21 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm

OMG! How glad am i that i found this forum!!! :D I am never away from doc complaining about the sweats most of the time i look like i have just stepped out of the shower my hairs is soaking wet.
It is the most uncomfortable thing & so embarassing i dont feel so bad knowing i'm not alone with this! :crazy:
If you cant eat it or play with it just pee on it and walk away
Milosmum21
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems