[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - sweating

sweating

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: sweating

Postby hamstergirl » Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Hello everybody

I have been taking the starflower tablets. I take them every other day because I also take a probiotic tablet that as multivitamins in it and I do not want to overdose on vitamins.

I must admit that I have got over my sweats but I don't know if that is to do with the weather also. I have always hated summer because I cannot stand the heat so that now we are going to the colder months I always feel a lot happier.

At the same time as I started the starflower tablets I also switched to soya milk. My friend recommended this for menopause, as I am sure I am also going through an early menopause, and I am sure I have benefited from this too.

Lorraine
hamstergirl
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Glad some things are easing for you Lorraine :fingerscrossed: it continues :wine: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:11 am

Hi
I sweat just doing the dusting. lol.;
I hate it when i am out, queueing in the shops is the worse.

I tried starflower but it did not work for me. :( Have heard good things about it so its worth a try.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby CRAZY DAWN » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:12 pm

hi all , well im so pleased to hear that its not just me that sweats !!!! its lately got so bad i dont want to go out !!!! if i have a coffee out the sweat pours off me and i feel horrible !!!!!! i thourght it may be my age (48) ?? but having read your comments im not sure now ??
think i will be asking dr !!!!!! i hate going to see drs !!!!! i always feel like im wasting thier time , anyway knowing about starflower ?? helps thanks for that bye for now xx
CRAZY DAWN
UKFM Newbie

Postby spheon » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:17 am

Oh my... I hadn't realised this symptom was related - I sweat buckets while in bed to the point it awakens me feeling it rolling and dripping off me :(

I often have to get up to get a towel to sleep on or shower in the middle of the night - it's so embarrassing and I feel so bad toward my partner with her having to put up with it

:(
spheon
UKFM Newbie

Postby neytiri » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 am

I have the same problem
I have been using Driclor (you can get it from docs or boots)
its a roll on deodorant but I use it on the back of my neck as I get it really bad there.
it blocks the pores so you cant sweat.
its great if you are going out (lol not likely with FMS)
saves any embarrassment then
I know its would be hard to use on your head lol but maybe worth a try
its works wonders, stops the sweat really well

good luck x x x
neytiri
UKFM Member

Postby Adele » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:33 am

that is a great idea. i wonder if i could roll it across my nose and top lip? it's like a waterfall :oops:

adele xx
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby neytiri » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:03 pm

lol well its worth a try hun.
I never had any reaction to putting it places other than my under arms lol

:)
neytiri
UKFM Member

Postby Milosmum21 » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm

OMG! How glad am i that i found this forum!!! :D I am never away from doc complaining about the sweats most of the time i look like i have just stepped out of the shower my hairs is soaking wet.
It is the most uncomfortable thing & so embarassing i dont feel so bad knowing i'm not alone with this! :crazy:
If you cant eat it or play with it just pee on it and walk away
Milosmum21
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems