feet and legs.!

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feet and legs.!

Postby kathleen phillips » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:17 pm

my right foot feels like hot pins and needles, also numb!. both feet swell up but told was due to the kitten scratching me.
two weeks later they are still swelling up by the evening, and really hard to walk on. my foot wants me to stretch it out, only way to explain that, it takes of by jumping, then stretches. i do not do it. if that makes any sense. do any of you have this feeling. it also travels up to my knee, and a funny feeling comes over me, and i need to screw my body up to a ball. that is hard to explain, but literally i need to hunch up into a ball.
kathy
:needhug:
kathleen phillips
UKFM Member

Re: feet and legs.!

Postby denys » Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Hi Kathy I think you need to take a trip to your GP's, hope you feel better soon sending :hugs: :flowers: and [chocolate] :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi ya
I get pins & needles and my feet feel hot.
My feet swelled last yr in the heat and the skin was so tight i had trouble walking.
My GP said it was water retention, i had to keep them up for a bit until the swelling went down.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby piglet_mini » Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Do u need to hunch up in a ball for any reason? Do you get twitcy, creeping feelings in your legs and feel the need to keep them moving? If so with your symptoms you have described and the above you could be suffering with restless leg syndrome (RLS) another thing related to FM. I get it really bad starts off as pins needles and hot feet then travels upwards until my whole body is creepy, twitchy, pins & needles, hot etc then I have the unbearable desire to constantly move/twitch! The only thing that stops this for me is a very small dose (2mg) of Diazepam.

Hope you get some answers soon, def worth a trip to the GP

:hugs:
The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveller than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.
piglet_mini
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems