Low blood pressure+high heart rate

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Low blood pressure+high heart rate

Postby twighlight30 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:47 pm

During the past 6 months or so i have been suffering from low b.p which suts about 95/60 but along with this i get tachycardic ( rapid heart rate ) which can go up to about 127 does any one else out there suffer drom this problem i can get up to 8 episodes a day and it is worrying. I know a lot of my meds can cause low b.p but it would be almost imposible to decifer which ones could be causing this if any. :|
Any suggestions anyone my doc says plenty meds for high b.p but not really for low........ :?: :?: :!: :!:
twighlight30
UKFM Member

Re: Low blood pressure+high heart rate

Postby denys » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Sorry Twilight I dont and cant help but someone will be along with an answer soon I'm sure :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Low blood pressure+high heart rate

Postby piglet_mini » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:26 am

I have both b.p sits 90/70 & h.r flutuates From 66 to 125!! The most comon cause low bp is mild dehydration so makes sure u have lots to drink. If u find getting out bed makes u dizzy have glass water b4 bed. & take one to bed to drink b4 u get out in morning.
Keep eye on both as also signs of infection (usually a wee inf for me) Have u had this checked recently,?
Take care x x michelle x
The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveller than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination.
piglet_mini
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems