Sore lymph nodes

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Sore lymph nodes

Postby shp » Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Hi,

Does anyone else get sore lymph nodes under armpit and top of groin area. I get it when I am extremely tired and it usually clears up when I feel less tired. I think it has something to do with fatigue. Any advice please?
shp
UKFM Newbie

Re: Sore lymph nodes

Postby denys » Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 pm

Hi shp, sorry I dont know the answer to this one, pain in the lymph nodes normally suggests raised white cells and if you haven't already I would make an appointment to see your GP as if it keeps happening you may have an infection or a virus which is adding to your fatigue :hugs: :hugs:

I get pain in the groin and armpit area but have never notices my gland up, always just put it down to having done to much :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby tamsin » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm

hi shp, i also get sore lymph nodes and it is always when i am over doing it/ very tired or run down. my sore area is in my neck, i first noticed them way before my diagnosis and the Dr at the time said i was stressed and run down and that it was probably a virus. since then (i have had fibro for about 9 years) i have noticed that when i am getting overloaded and feeling run down i get the same lumps that are hard and sore in the back of my neck. they usually go down once i have rested properly and looked after myself better!
as mentioned by denys its always best to get these things checked out. its also worth keeping a diary of when you notice the problem as this can help sort out a pattern. esp if dr is unhelpful.
:hugs:
tamsin
UKFM Member

Postby samew » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:32 pm

Hi shp

I get it under my arms and on my neck sporadically

Sam
samew
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems