[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - costo won't budge again

costo won't budge again

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

costo won't budge again

Postby angesparkle » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:20 pm

Hello
me again!
My costo won't budge. It seems to settle down for a couple of days and then come back. Taking co-codamol, voltarol gel and wheat bag. I also have ibs at the mo and am having stabbing pains in my head :?:
I slept most of today and didn't make it to church to help with the Sunday school.
I fel slightly better tonite but my face and neck were puffy today and mum said I looked really pale when I got up this morning to feed the dog.
just another moan i'm afraid! :banghead:
FIBRO, CFS, GAD,TMJ, SQUINT,ASTHMA,DYPSRAXIA,DISCALCULIA, BPV, HYPERMOBILITY.
angesparkle
UKFM Member

Re: costo won't budge again

Postby cherryblossom » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Hi Angesparkle, so sorry to hear you are feeling so rough. I'm not much help I'm afraid but just thought I'd give you my sympathies and hope you're feeling a bit better soon. Sending lots of [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate] :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and :flowers: :flowers:

All the best Cherry
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby angesparkle » Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:47 pm

thank you CherryBlossom :wave:
FIBRO, CFS, GAD,TMJ, SQUINT,ASTHMA,DYPSRAXIA,DISCALCULIA, BPV, HYPERMOBILITY.
angesparkle
UKFM Member

Postby fabme » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:39 am

Hi

Sorry your having a rough time when I'm struggling to get on top of some pain I also use treatments you can rub into your skin, you can get gels pads etc but my personal favourite is tiger balm which I bought from boots.

Sending you some [chocolate] :flowers: and :fingerscrossed: it settles soon

Fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 am

Hi
Sorry your in pain, have you tried Deep heat or tiger balm ?
Ask the chemist as they might come up with other recommendations.

Hope the pain eases soon, :hugs: i am sure i have this as well so understand how bad the pain is.
I have never tried a wheat bag,( must go buy one. )
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems