[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Suggestions/Recommendations on a mouse

Suggestions/Recommendations on a mouse

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Suggestions/Recommendations on a mouse

Postby Rockbottom » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:10 pm

Hi

I have such pain using my mouse and keyboard now. Can someone please recommend a mouse that is easy and painless to use?

Thanks
Rockbottom
UKFM Newbie

Re: Suggestions/Recommendations on a mouse

Postby denys » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:27 pm

Hi Rockbottom, sorry I use a laptop so dont have a seperate mouse etc. before I left work, we were able to have an ergonomic keyboard and mouse so maybe this could be the way to go as they have a very gentle slope/wave type shape and put less stain on your wrists :hugs: :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:31 am

hi rockbottom
sorry have no suggestions for you :(

sat here reading down the threads and yours jumped out at me
suggestions/recommendations on a MOOSE!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :facepalm:

it did take me a while to figure it out as well :crazy: :crazy:
so sorry :roll: but thought it would make you laugh :lol:

what am i like :yikes: :yikes: :lol: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 pm

As well as ergonomic mouse and keyboard, have you had a look into those gel-type mouse mat things with the cushioned wrist support?? No suggestions for a mouse tho as the one for our desktop is a gaming mouse and keyboard that belong to DS. Hope you find something that helps :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:17 pm

Sorry cant be much help.
You could try going to somewhere like pc world and have a try of their mouses. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Rockbottom » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:10 pm

Thanks for the replies guys. I have a laptop but use my mouse as using the pad is even worse. I'll look into the ergonomic ones denys, thanks.

:D Loubie - it did make me laugh!!
Rockbottom
UKFM Newbie

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems