feeling of leaning to the right

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feeling of leaning to the right

Postby tonydin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 pm

hi for a while now i have had afeeling of tilting to the right while i have been working on my lap top in the conservitory,its a awfull feeling that the whole floor is tilting , befror it wore of when i stood up but tonight it left me feeling odd with a headache, then i started to panick a bit about what was going on , and we all know how that makes you feel?
feel a bit more stable now , and wondered if any one else gets this , am back to rumy in jan and if tests are negitive then gp thinks they will comirm fm . is this tilting feeling part of it i wonder
tony
tonydin
UKFM Member

Re: feeling of leaning to the right

Postby denys » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:15 pm

Hi Tony, if I were you I would go back to your doc. You may have a balance problem, could be as simple as a build up of wax in one of your ears, doesnt take much to upset your balance. I get very dizzy episodes and if I get up even slowly it can feel as though the room is tilting but I dont recall ever having those feelings sitting down :dunno: :dunno: sorry I cant be of any more help :hugs: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:49 am

Hi
I get the feeling i have just stepped out of a lift, it can happen sitting or standing, it is a horrible feeling.
I also get blurry eyes then it turns into a migraine.

If i get up to quickly i get dizzy as well.

You should get all new symptoms checked by your GP .
Hope you feel better soon, good luck with the Rheumy. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby auroura » Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:53 am

Hi Shaz, this is the sensation that i get the most when my nausea/diziness is about, i have told doc i am not dizzy in the spinning room sense, i feel as if i everything is going to the right, and me kind of with it, sorry its a bit hard to explain, if i walk on a path thats a tiny bit not flat, wooo it feels horrible. Doc i saw said was was vertigo, again, have had it off and on for few years. First time i ever had it was by far the worse, i couldnt even stand up. Would mention it to doc though, although almost always nothing to worry about it, dont just assume its vertigo, or a fibro related thing, good luck.
Sharon

Bad is never good until worse happens
auroura
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems