feeling yuk

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

headaches & sickly feeling

Postby constellation » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:02 pm

hi constellation here for the past wk nearly every morning i wakeup with headaches andasickly feeling, sometimes itsjust the sickly feeling it has nothing to do with meds is this part of fibromyglia?
constellation
UKFM Newbie

feeling yuk

Postby constellation » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:17 pm

does anyone have a sickly feeling when they get up in morning ive had this for bout a week sometimes i get a headache with it also but not all the time, yesterday i slept most of the day felt exhausted and aching would welcome some advice. ps my sickly feeling is not related to any meds i take. constellation :sick:
constellation
UKFM Newbie

Re: headaches & sickly feeling

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:23 pm

I have very similar feelings, altho mine are all thru the day, not just in the morning. Mine is related to migraines, which can be one of the associated sidekicks of FM. I use one of those 4Head sticks to help with the headaches, it has a mentholly smell and seems to help with soothing and cooling the epicentre of the headache a little (no complete relief from it tho :() Ginger can help with nausea, either brewed into a "tea" or even good old ginger biscuits.

When you say it's not due to meds, how sure are you?? Only asking as I've been on various meds over the years and thought I was fine, problems were down to other reasons, but it turned out it was down to not-so-common interactions between some of them. Might be worth checking the meds side of things, just to be absolutely certain :dunno:
I won't ask the obvious question about what could be the cause of feeling yukky in the morning, as I don't think it will be down to that :oops: Hope you get some easing soon.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Re: feeling yuk

Postby libby63 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:48 pm

Aw sorry your feeling yucky... I have bouts of feeling like that also.. Where I struggle to get up, feel sick, head pounds and generally takes all my energy away (not that I have that much in reserve). I thought when I first starting feeling like that, that I was having migraines but, apprentley it is associated with having Fibro.

Just make sure you rest when you can and try and de-stress yourself. Have you tried doing any meditation? I like to do the tense and relax one when I am feeling like that.

Liz
libby63
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:06 pm

Sorry constellation, I feel sick towards lunchtime but never in the morning, I've got omeprazole now which helps. Have you been to the doc to get it checked out?? :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Hi constellation I've merged your topics so that you didnt lose any replies. Your topics were regarding the same symptoms and it gets a bit confusing so stuck them together :wave:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi
I get this as well, mine used to get worse when i laid down. I saw my GP how DX acid reflux, he put me on omeprazole which has helped for about 5months But for the last week i am getting it all day so i am having to take some Rennie as well.
You should get it checked out by your GP.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems