blisters on bottom lip plus mouth ulcers

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

blisters on bottom lip plus mouth ulcers

Postby constellation » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:20 pm

hi its constellation here sorry to be a pain but does anyone have blisters right along the inside of bottom lip ive had them this past week or more , now today i have mouth ulcers along with it, plus pain in my left knee which is sore to touch and im limping on it , again these ailiments have all come on this past week is it part of fobromyalgia? would appreciate advice thanks.
constellation
UKFM Newbie

Re: blisters on bottom lip plus mouth ulcers

Postby fabme » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 pm

Hi

As far as I'm aware blisters and mouth ulcers are not part of fibro, I would recommend that you go see your GP as these could be a sign of something else :D

Fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:41 pm

I agree with Flup, you should get these checked out as you could have an infection somewhere. Hope you feel better soon :wave: :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby coral » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:55 pm

I too have had blisters inside my bottom lip and inside my cheeks. I got a sore tongue every single day, feels like someones run a cheese grater along it. Been to Gp's loads of times about it and they've tried everything including blood tests for possible anaemia but no results. Got mouth wash from him now but it doesn't help whatsoever. So I do think its all part of fibro. The worse the pain the sorer my mouth becomes.
coral
UKFM Member

Postby wanda » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:04 pm

hi. i get the blisters inside bottom lip for weeks, then when im feeling noteably improved i notice the blisters have gone, then when flaring up again they reappear.. its weird,but i cannot figure out why this would happen and mouth wash doesnt help. In fact some mouthwashes have high fluoride content which causes ulcers and blisters.so check yours
wanda
UKFM Member

Postby SezzaH » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Hiya ... I suffer with this problem also .... I do find it happeneds more when Im havig a flare up because I think while having a flare w feel low and down and so we get sores in our mouths and ulcers.. Thats what I think ...
I also get coldsores too I have them most of the time which again would mean I am feeling low and down....xxx..
FIBRO WHAT!!!
SezzaH
UKFM Member

Postby Poohbear123 » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Are any of you on Amiltriptilene I read on the leaflet that mouth ulcers and blisters on lip can be a side effect. Just start Ami and my lips are very sore. Love to all Pooh Bear :wave:
Poohbear123
UKFM Member

Postby wanda » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:13 pm

im not on any meds for this to happen-
wanda
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:04 pm

I get ulcers on my top gums and sore dry lips, i tend to get them when i am run down and in a flare.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby hazelairedale » Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi, Mouth ulcers can be a sign of crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis.....cant remember which one, check out the www
A sore tongue can be a sign of pernicious anaemia I think.

Hazel
hazelairedale
UKFM Member

Postby stephanini » Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:21 pm

you can get mouth and nose sores/ulsers with lupus
stephanini
UKFM Member

Postby princess » Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:44 pm

Mouth ulcers are usually caused by lack of vitamins at the very least.
Id try some multi-vits and see if that helps you.
If not then go with what the Dr says.
princess
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems