peeing for England

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

peeing for England

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi all
Since Saturday i cant stop going to the loo, i cant run as i am not to steady on my feet but feel i have to get there as fast as i can, i seem to be going more than i am drinking,( not sure if that is possible but it feels that way.) I have not had much sleep for the past few nights as i am up at least 6 times rushing to the loo, its draining all my energy keep getting up and down. :roll:

Anyone else get this or is it just me. Not sure if i have an infection? I hope it has nothing to do with the prolapse op i had done. :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Re: peeing for England

Postby denys » Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:18 pm

Hi Shaz, have you got any back pain?? most likely explaination is you've got an infection. But it could be irriatable bladder, whatever the cause you need checking out hope it clears up soon :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks Denys, i will call my GP tomorrow. :blowkiss:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:10 pm

It could be a water infection, like denys has said (I think that usually has pain in the back, in the kidney area), or it could be cystitis (think that has the burning sensation and peeing for England, but not the back pain bit) Cranberry juice can help with the burning sensation, something in it can help soothe the urinary system.

You know what we say to anyone with new, unusual symptoms don't you...... :facepalm: Hope it clears up soon :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:05 pm

Hi Flup
I thought it might have been cystitis but i dont have any burning and no back pain :dunno: just the urge to keep wanting to go and when i go i do go a good amount not just a dribble :lol: :oops:

I will see how i am tomorrow and try to get into see my GP. Thanks guys. :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Shaz, have you had anything new or different that could be reacting with something medified, making like a diuretic or something??

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby loubie » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:09 am

poor shaz :hugs:
if its not one thing its another
go to docs, get it sorted :hugs:
only other thing is to strap a bucket to ya A... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sorry not much help am i :roll:
hope i made you laugh though :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh nooooooo SORRY! that will only make ya pee more :yikes: :yikes: :tongueout: :lol:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby SezzaH » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:50 am

hiya, I do hope you have sorted out this problem??? Have you been checked for diabetic promblems at all?? this can be a sign... I hope that isnt the case...
Take care Sezza...x
FIBRO WHAT!!!
SezzaH
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:40 am

Hi shaz you are going through the mill :hugs: , It could be any of these things as above, you should go back to your GP. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:17 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @ loubie you do make me :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Only new meds i am taking are for my migraines so cant see it being them, i will go see my GP but i am not up to going out today. :( thanks guys. :blowkiss: :grouphug: :hugs:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:43 am

don't go leaving a trail in the snow when you go to the doc's shaz

you know what they say about yellow snow! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hee hee hee :hugs: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby budda » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:50 am

:lol: :lol: you are mad Loubie, its good to laugh.
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Dont worry loubie i am not going anywhere until this snow has gone. Love ya you do make me laugh. :clap: :clap: :blowkiss: [chocolate] :wine: :wine: :flowers:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Loub you are a nutter and so glad you are on here just see Shaz with a bucket :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Loving the bucket thought :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Next

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems