peeing for England

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: peeing for England

Postby loubie » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:29 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :tongueout: :lol: :lol: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby SezzaH » Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:42 pm

hiya Shazz.... Just wondered if you had been to the doctor yet??? If so how did you get on?? ....xxx...
I am thinking about out you .. Take care...xx
FIBRO WHAT!!!
SezzaH
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:03 am

Hi
Thanks for caring. :hugs: :blowkiss:
I am going to call my gp today and try to get in on Tues. :fingerscrossed: Will keep you posted. :blowkiss:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 pm

Just had a call from my GP surgery saying that my urine sample came back unclear :?: :?: :shock:
I have to send another sample off to the hospital next week. :roll: so still peeing. :evil: :banghead:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:25 pm

Hope they can find out what is causing the problem shaz :hugs: :hugs: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Thanks flup. :hugs: :fingerscrossed:
I am still going lots during the day but it has reduced to about 4 times a night now so a bit better. :roll:
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems