nice job els

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

nice job els

Postby Elsbeth » Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:54 pm

Yes..that would be me!!! God I am classy.

Went today to talk to him about my sleeping again and twitching etc. I had started shaking before I left in all honesty. I was sat on th chair waiting and the shaking started getting worse, my breathing became sharp and rapid, I had the silver lights infront of my eyes, crying, sweating the lot.

The receptionist noticed and came to see me and my GP was running late. One of the other doctors was free so she got me into his room to try and calm me down. My BP was 150/105. I nearly passed out and came close to having oxygen.

I have never been so scared in all my life.
My GP then came and got me once I was calm and has finally put me on Pregablin medication and I have to go back and see him again in 2 weeks to see if my pains and stuff have settled down.
Elsbeth
UKFM Member

Re: nice job els

Postby loubie » Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:24 pm

hope the new meds work :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:21 pm

:goodluck1: with the meds Elsbeth, :fingerscrossed: you get some relief :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby fabme » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:19 am

I hope the meds kick in fast :fingerscrossed: and you get some relief :goodluck1:

Fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:44 pm

Sounds scary Elsbeth :hugs: Hope the meds dont take to long to kick in. :flowers:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems