Flu

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Flu

Postby Angel777 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm

I am three days into the flu virus after it rolling around for months it has finally surfaced in its totality. What is worse? flu with fibro or fibro with flu? It is bad enough us having all we do without contracting a virus on top isn't it. So as many of you already know I expect what little muscle strength I did have is now wiped away and pain is accentuated , just when I had got it more or less back into what control I could ! now I will need to take a long time to rebuild again . Never mind ,the spring flowers in the garden are peeking through which brightens the day . I just felt that pain and discomfort is enough and disabling with fibro then boomp ! flu on top .

Angel
Diagnosed with FM 2007 /Also have Osteoarthritis which I have had for many years .
Looking to connect with fellow FM people near me as well as making friends and having support from this forum .
Angel777
UKFM Member

Re: Flu

Postby Adele » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:17 pm

poor you.

:hugs: and :flowers:

i hope you recover quickly. adele :blowkiss:
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:39 am

:fingerscrossed: you will start to get over it soon :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:55 am

Sorry to hear you have flu Angel, :hugs: , it is bad enough that we have other problems without having flu to add to it, hope you are feeling better soon. :hugs: :flowers:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 pm

hope you feel better soon angel :flowers: :blowkiss:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems