open wound

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

open wound

Postby suzyanne3 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:07 am

Hello, today I have discovered a large red patch under my breast its very large and is covering some of my breast also it is weaping ans smells dreadfull. please if you know what Im mean Id really apreciate any advice, thank you for reading, love suzy
suzyanne3
UKFM Newbie

Re: open wound

Postby denys » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:13 am

Hi Suzyanne, please go to your doctors and get some treatment for this, it sounds as though you have an infection and as such need to get treatment as soon as possible :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Hope everything went alright for you at the GP, :hugs: please let us know.
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:53 pm

HI
It sounds like thrush, i have had it before and know of some friends who have had it, try to go without your bra as that makes it worse, wear loose clothing to let as much air get to it as you can. Wear baggy pj`s in bed.
your gp will be able to give you some cream that will clear it up.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems