feeling low

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

feeling low

Postby Karen27 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:32 am

Hi guys, not been in touch for a while, not having a great time just now :( and feeling a bit got at and low! if you know what i mean?
love that i can post messages and the people reading them totally get it. Woke up to snow and howling winds just make things so much worse. Anyway enough moaning, thinking of you all, take care x :roll:
Karen27
UKFM Newbie

Re: feeling low

Postby budda » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:40 am

Hi Karen, sorry you are feeling low, we have all been there, I find when i feel like this that its good to talk and tell someone, it does help for ME,please keep in touch, hope you feel better soon. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi Karen, nice to see you back but sorry to hear you are feeling low, have you been back to your docs recently??? maybe your meds need a bit of a tweak or you might need a bit of extra help for a while.

We all seem to go through very low periods and its really not surprising when you think what we live with everyday. We are here for you and will lend an ear or a shoulder when you need them sending you some gentle :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: and some :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: to cheer you up :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby neytiri » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:44 pm

thinking of you hunny
hope it lifts soon
x x x x
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:
neytiri
UKFM Member

Postby fabme » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Here's some :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :wine: :wine: :wine: [chocolate] [chocolate] [chocolate]

fab
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
fabme
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:50 pm

You're not on your own, we're here for you :hugs: :wine: [chocolate] :hugs: :wine: [chocolate] :hugs: :wine: [chocolate] :hugs: :wine: [chocolate] :hugs: :wine: [chocolate] :hugs: :wine: [chocolate] :hugs: :wine: [chocolate]

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:31 pm

:wave: hope you feel better soon :hugs: :flowers:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby georgina.hiam » Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:38 am

Hi Karen

So know how you feel , I hit a real low too, don't know how to shift it.

Just so sick of having so many pains all at once you know, every time I go see doc it's something else to add to my fibro list, don't think dark and dismal days help either or no bloody sleep.

Knowing that I am not the only one this happens to helps , but just wish meds would do something and kick me out of it.

Sending :hugs: and hoping soon we will both feel better .

Love georgie xxxx
georgina.hiam
UKFM Member

Postby aok41 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:23 am

Hi I'm new to the site and I just saw your post. Sorry you feel low- it's crap isn't it? It's difficult especially when it's cold! Have you been diagnosed for long? For me, it is 11 years( l o n g years!) I dont know anyone else with the condition so this site will hopefully be a lifeline. I hope you pick up soon. Ride with it and don't worry about it cos it will soon pass. I live for the good days!! :D
aok41
UKFM Newbie

Postby xyz1000 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi karen

Sorry to hear things are not so good just now for you.
Turn your heating up and keep warm, lots of hot water bottles.
Hope you start to feel better soon xx
xyz1000
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems