RA/ AS/andFM go hand in hand,doe anyone else have this comb

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

RA/ AS/andFM go hand in hand,doe anyone else have this comb

Postby garyb » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:44 pm

Having being told that i had Rheumatoid arthritis(seron neg) and Ankylosing spondylitis some years ago,i was also told i had fibro m a couple of years ago ,i was wondering if if anyone else suffered with this combination, because at the moment im having trouble telling wot symptoms are for which illness ,is it true that if you have one of these you somtimes suffer with one of the others, would like to here from others who suffer with any of these together, so many meds and no positive pain relief from any, would like to here wot meds your on :?: :?: :crazy: :dunno: :yikes:

best wishes Gary b
garyb
UKFM Newbie

Re: RA/ AS/andFM go hand in hand,doe anyone else have this comb

Postby nutty1 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:06 pm

:wave: i have ra ,fm and dystonia and i cant tell which one is which :crazy: so i write symptond down and take it to drs.and he then talks through it with me .regarding tabs i have gabapentin,thyroxine ,co-codamol,sr morphine and up till today was on ropinirol prev,was co-beneldopa .but as of today stopping ropinirole as i now got high blood pressure .then in a month changing gabapentin cos they now not working :roll: :facepalm:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems