[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - night sweats

night sweats

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

night sweats

Postby manicmum » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:59 am

hi sorry if this subject has been previously discussed does anyone else suffer with this .. i have had homone tests changed medication but still suffer with extremley bad night sweats even though my body is cold to the touchand i feel freezing.. its so bad mu sheets are wet through .. i sometes have to sleep on a towel this its self causes more problems as my skin is so sensitive .. is this all part of fibro? :dunno:
manicmum
UKFM Member

Re: night sweats

Postby Milosmum21 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:16 am

Yes i have same probs. I too have had all the blood tests hormones etc.....During the day is same i just constantly sweat & it drives me crazy :crazy: I can be outside in the cold & i'm freezing yet i'm still sweating? utterly bizzarre! :dunno:
If you cant eat it or play with it just pee on it and walk away
Milosmum21
UKFM Member

Postby Adele » Fri Feb 18, 2011 11:04 am

i often wake up with the duvet and pillow soaked through. yuck!

i also have days when my face and head are dripping. i have to constantly mop myself with tissues.

all tests negative, again. :lol: :lol:

:hugs: adele xx
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Hi
Our body is all messed up, we have a broken thermostat's, in summer my body can be hot but my feet and hands are still cold and in the winter i can be the same, if i go outside in the winter i feel the cold but if i go into a shop the sweat starts to pour off my face and i have to remove my coat. :roll:
I have to carry a cotton bandana in my bag when i go out to wipe my face with. :oops:

For night time i have a fan beside my bed which i find helps and wearing loose baggy pj`s.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby fibro-lu » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:44 pm

hi

if you search "siberian"
on the search field top left
you shoild find something I did
when suffering night sweats

it doesn't take away the sweating
it makes it more bareable

hope it helps

also talk to your GP about it
lu
all the best :cow-wave: Lu
Mind over Matter: in mind I'm Wonderwoman - in matter, well, - don't mind, doesn't matter
fibro-lu
UKFM Regular

Postby nutty1 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 am

yes me too ,you are right shaz bout broken thermostats .i`m even doing it when standing up .dr.reckon meds can do it and bp :facepalm: always worth mentioning to your drs.
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems