Another sleepless night

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Another sleepless night

Postby Milosmum21 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:37 am

I have just had another sleepless night woken up with pain especially elbows,legs, (knees especially) & headache :banghead: I am seeing Doc today so will mention it to him. My problem is having sleep apnoea they wont give me anything to make me sleep but of course lack of sleep makes fibro worse :( feel like i have been hit by a truck. When i do manage to catch a few zzzz's :sleep: both my hands go numb due to carpal tunnel (i have had them both operated on & now its back worse than ever) & it wakens me up. I am so down with it & finding the fog really bad cant think straight having to write things down as i forget what i have to do, been writing things down to ask doc as i know i will forget :crazy: sometimes this illness is so bad & people dont understand what your going through so glad i found this forum & at last have somewhere to go when it all gets too much :needhug:
If you cant eat it or play with it just pee on it and walk away
Milosmum21
UKFM Member

Re: Another sleepless night

Postby nutty1 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 am

:wave: sorry you too having bad nights :fingerscrossed: you get some reliefafter vivsit drs.
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby shazq » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:01 pm

:goodluck1: at the docs, i have to have sleeping meds to sleep. Hope you get something for your pain. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:59 pm

:goodluck1: :goodluck1: at the docs hope you can get some help even if you cant have meds :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby budda » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:03 pm

:goodluck1: at the Doc hope they can give you something for your pain. :hugs:
budda
UKFM Regular

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:26 pm

:goodluck2: with the docs :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you can get something to help :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: A lot of us are having sleep problems at the moment, so you're in good company :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Springie snuggles are a good way to deal with things like this, as well as a bit of :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi
Lots of us suffer with poor sleep, we have a large thread on here what we call it our sleep club :lol: we pass on :sleep: to each other. I have to have sleeping meds to get between 2-4 hrs if i am lucky.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Milosmum21 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Hi all,
Well just as i thought i never got anything to help with sleep :sleep: so looks like i will just have to put up with it :( Doc said because i'm on amitriptylene he couldnt give me any other drugs to make me sleep because of sleep apnea and also because i'm on such an array of drugs for heart problem. I am so tired & sore during the day because lack of sleep & when i go to bed at night i drop off then am awakened 2 hrs later with pain then i cant get back to sleep! Its making me really cranky :x & not alot of fun to be around :dunno:
If you cant eat it or play with it just pee on it and walk away
Milosmum21
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems