red hot palms

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

red hot palms

Postby nutty1 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:05 am

:wave: does anybody get red hot burning palms ,when i say red mean bright red from the wrists down to little finger soo painful ,and if lift anything out of freezer get like electric shock up arm to elbows sickening . :crazy:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Re: red hot palms

Postby denys » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 am

Sorry Nutty, I get hot palms and red around fingers to wrist but not like you are describing :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:47 am

Hi Nutty :wave:
My OH`s hands are hot all the time, even more so when he uses them (not that often :lol: :lol: :roll: )they swell right up as well and throb.

My hands dont swell but do get hot, i have been getting lots of numbness with pins and needles lately. :(
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Roseofsharon » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:01 pm

I know what you mean nutty. I don't get the shooting pains, but get the rest. when I was in middle school I used to get it in the tips of my thumbs, but now it can be just the fingers or can be the whole hand.
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby loubie » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:27 pm

hay nutty :wave:

my hands can get very hot, and feel like they are swelling, they may get a little puffy sometimes too
also pins and needles.
can also get very cold and takes ages for them to warm up, painful hot or cold :crazy:

have you told the doc about them ??
if not, think you should! :tongueout: :tongueout: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Postby Julie. » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Hi Nutty,
Yes the palms of my hands are often red. My whole hands too especially my fingers get very hot. swollen and very itchy to the point i can't wear my rings alot of the time.

I do suffer form Cervical Spondilosis as well so my arms and hand are often tingly from my neck so i should see your Gp in case x
Take one day at a time. Tomorrow will wait.
Julie.
UKFM Member

Postby nutty1 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 am

:wave: thanks for your replys .told dr last time saw him ,and he said :facepalm: hang on thats something else .need get your bp sorted first :? i know i also have raynauds ,chilblains etc when little .but this is soo painful ,realised thats prob with my feet too .cant stand anything on them in eve ,kick slippers off and bruno licks them .always had ticklish feet but not now .they swell along with fingers .in morn painful but not red or swollen but by 7pm in agony . :banghead: :banghead:
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems