Ear Pain

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Ear Pain

Postby peggypig » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:39 pm

Good evening everyone,

I havent been on for a while been helping my son with his new flat. I have been suffering with pain in the bone behind my ears and neck I was just wondering if anyone else experiences this. My doctor has looked in my ear and its ok but it feels like a headache and is very annoying as well as painful not sore to touch though.

I hope everyone is ok and wish you all some pain free days weeks forever really.

Peggy xx
peggypig
UKFM Newbie

Re: Ear Pain

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:54 pm

I have pain in my ears, it was one of my first symptoms. Originally it was thought it was due to Menieres Disease, but this was ruled out after horrendous balance tests. If it's an inner ear problem, I don't think it would be visible when your gp checked it :dunno: :dunno:

If it hasn't settled down soon, it might be worth going back to your gp, in case there is something else responsible for it :facepalm: :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby nutty1 » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:31 am

i agree with flups comments .hope your son settled .
nutty1
UKFM Regular

Postby denys » Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:57 am

Agree with Flup and Nut go back to your docs and ask for another look :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems