painful breast lump/cyst? citalopram

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

painful breast lump/cyst? citalopram

Postby animalhouse » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

had noticed a small pain/sore a while back but no noticeable lump and thought it was part of the fibro/costo. noticed the small area was slightly more sore so had a prod and noticed a small lump.

i must confess i am one of tthese who does prod and am not squeamish. think it is just cysts as it felt a pop or movement of small sac like thing but will go get it checked out at docs.

anyway from researching obvious breast lumps it says breast cysts can be caused by citalopram or celexa whatever the other name is.

does anyone have experience of this or have found this?

i usually read up on stuff but have been on them for past couple of years so was a while back and did not remember a mention of this when looking stuff up.

feel really well pain wise at moment and just don't want another reason to have to go to docs.
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Re: painful breast lump/cyst? citalopram

Postby denys » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:06 am

Please dont leave this at all go to your GP straightaway and get it checked out properly :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:09 pm

It is something you need to have checked as soon as you can, if only for your own peace of mind.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby shazq » Tue Mar 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Hi
All lumps should be checked out to be on the same side, i have had a lump that had to be checked and luckily it came back clear, but please dont leave it. Keep us updated. :goodluck1:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:29 pm

with all the others on this get it checked out
i had a lump, and it was a cyst thankfully

let us no how you get on :hugs:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems