cure for sciatica - i will be rich.

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

cure for sciatica - i will be rich.

Postby animalhouse » Tue Mar 22, 2011 9:17 am

we moved house recently so everything was all over the place.

the first few nights in our new place we had matress on floor which was okish.

anyway the 3rd night hubby put bed up with mattress now on top usual 2ft off floor - just a typical pine bed.

so i had been having my usual rest on the bed - our bedroom is down stairs now so alot easier to do this in day. i got up and stepped off the bed and :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

:o :o :o i forgot it was now on a bed base - i shooting pain shot up my back as my foot landed on the floor as normal but without the help of shock absorbers. went to local ae department but found it was one of those nurse led ones so after being there nearly 2 hours she told me she couuldn;'t give me any more other than codeine, gabas etc i was already on.

anyway a week later i noticed - other than usual fibro aches/pains in my joints i have - my usual mid back trigger point has gone and hips, soles of feet has gone.

don;t know if this is gabas kicking in or even the 3 steroid injections in both hips and right wrist but i am cured from shoot pains up back.

I AM CURED - :wink: :wink: :wink: don;t tell dla :nono: :nono:
there is still a mild pain these where is feels weaker or vulnerabvle but not as bad. :wine: my god i could be rich. thee stepping off the bed technique will be in shops soon - after a 3 week money making residential first. 8) 8)
animalhouse
UKFM Regular

Re: cure for sciatica - i will be rich.

Postby denys » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:00 am

Dont really recommend jumping off beds as a cure, the amount of broken bones you'd pretty quickly have to declare yourself bankrupt :lol:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems