[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - bending forward- do you get this awful thing

bending forward- do you get this awful thing

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

bending forward- do you get this awful thing

Postby wanda » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:02 pm

In the last few months i have been collecting lotso phlegm at throat (not out of nose) i then to try and get rid of it (grogging up is the term) to the point of vomiting. then im fine for a bit. at work at the computer if i lean forward-bending chest over belly movement i feel like my whole abdomin is filling with fluid and i can hardly breathe then have trouble swallowing for i bit.
im not on any meds- re intolerance.
any advice as to what it can be i have mentioned to doc twice now- she has listened to chest, tried antibiotics for a cyst also.
wanda
UKFM Member

Re: bending forward- do you get this awful thing

Postby denys » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:36 pm

Sounds horrible, I get the collection at the back of the throat if I have a cold etc. but dont get the abdomen filling but do get the inability to swallow so not quite the same. Mine is as though I've forgotten how to swallow for a couple of seconds hope you can get some help for it soon :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby shazq » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Hi
I dont get that either but like Denys i do get the back of my throat blocked up and have to keep swallowing. :dunno:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Adele » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 pm

it doesn't sound nice at all. have you had a chest xray? if not push for one. when i get pneumonia i don't get a cough or temperature and my chest sounds clear to the doctor. i know i am ill and my doctor will send me to be xrayed just in case.

i hope you feel better soon, adele :blowkiss:
Adele
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems