Long term memory problem and fm?

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Long term memory problem and fm?

Postby Caz1980 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Althou I'm nearly 31 I have very few memories with any detail in of my childhood and very few memories of when my children were babies (they are 10 & 11 now). Infact anything further than a year ago and I'm struggling for details...... Could this be anything to do with fm? I thought it only affected short term memory and I'm filled with guilt when my children ask me about their earlier years and I can't remember!
Caz1980
UKFM Member

Re: Long term memory problem and fm?

Postby Roseofsharon » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi CAz, I went through a period of what you're describing, howevermine was caused by trauma. Could there be another reason?
Roseofsharon
UKFM Member

Postby Adele » Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:12 am

medicat :hugs: ion causes me long term memory loss
Adele
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:50 am

Dont think this is related to FM, there are other conditions which can cause this. My elsest son has almost no recall of any of his childhood and my younger one has only limited recall yet my 2 daughters are fine
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems