irritable bladder in fibro

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Re: irritable bladder in fibro

Postby sweetleaf2 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

http://kidney.niddk.nih.gov/kudiseases/ ... lcystitis/

This site describes some or all of the symptoms described and interestingly links them to FM......see what you think. Dont know if the link will work, never done it before. :roll:
I`m not over the hill I`m still climbing it, thats why I`m so tired all the time
sweetleaf2
UKFM Member

Postby blueeyes64 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:08 pm

i have been to the GPs with similar feelings of having a UTI infection on several occasions and tests have been normal.I get an irritable bladder where i feel a strong urge to go and then not a lot happens when i do ! Also the urge to go comes on very quickly sometimes.I also get a lot of pain in my pelvic area and round the lower back in the area of my kidneys and also in the groin , and feelings of bladder fullness even after going, IBS also comes and goes too. I used to think maybe i had pelvic inflammatory disease at one time but the symptoms come and go just like all the other weird symptoms.I also find if i need to go then its best not to leave it even when im not getting the irritable bladder as if i do hold it i am in a lot of discomfort for hours after in my pelvis.
blueeyes64
UKFM Member

Postby Bebbe » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:38 pm

Hi everyone :wave: Does any one suffer from loss of feeling to the bladder I can't tell if my bladder is full and I no longer get the urge to go, the doctors just tell me to go to the toilet every hour, I also suffer from allot of numbness all over my body especially to my left leg which is very weak.
Bebbe
UKFM Member

Previous

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems