groin pain

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

groin pain

Postby lynn1 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:55 am

anyone eles get pain in the right side groin that moves to hip joint,doc sent me for xray on bowels had to have that meal thing
but all was clear,ive had scans on bladder,kidneys pelvic and all other below bits then other week went for scan on hips but so say the xray is clear so reception said last week ,but im seeing doc tomor.
ive had this pain in groin for over a year now,but since november it has been daily,it feels like a cross between period pain and giving birth pain,that when i get up i am all stiff in the belly and groin and to walk is painfull,to roll over in night from my left to right is almost inpossible due to the pain,that ive had to wake hubby just to help me turn over in night,then on waking in morning my son has to sit me up.no pain relife seems to help,then when you have the pain in lower back and legs i really dont no what hurts more,its making it hard for me to walk these days .the other morning i didnt no what was worse the groin,hip,spine lower back legs ,all at same time it was hurting i nearly dial 999
lynn
lynn1
UKFM Member

groin pain

Postby lrgatrell88 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:08 am

I've just started having exactly the same thing. My hips and groins hurt like wen I was 9 months pregnant but more intense. I have to brace myself and pull myself up if I need to do anything. Yesterday I couldn't sit down so had to lay down all day. And walking is a nightmare. I'm goin to the pain clinic Today. Fingers crossed . Hope u get some relief soon xx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Re: groin pain

Postby lynn1 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:22 am

im glad its not just me,the doc said he would send me to physio if the xrays came back ok as clearly he could see its gone on along time and the pain im in,like you i Ihave to brace myself and pull myself up if I need to do anything.and the walking is so painfull ive been on gabipentin for 3/4mths and it isnt helping
hope you get soom relife today x
lynn1
UKFM Member

groin pain

Postby lrgatrell88 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:06 pm

Thnks. Just got back from the pain clinic. He was very puzzled by the amount of pain I'm in. I'm using crutches to help me walk. I've got to go back and have and injection for the pain. Don't no what it's called but it means I've gotta go into hosp for the day. Hopefully it will help with the pain. If this carries on Ill be seriously tempted to go to a & e! xxx
lrgatrell88
UKFM Member

Postby imola » Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Hi yes i have been like this foer a while now and its just getting worse. my hips back groin across my stomache really aches so much
especially in bed at night i dont know where to put myself. And now when i have been walking a while or sometimes not too far i get this ache across my back and stomache that makes me want to double over ive asked about it but they just tell me its part of the complaint and that i am at the worst stage of fm at the moment.it doesnt matter what i take it doesnt ease it :(
imola
UKFM Newbie

Postby kitties54 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Hi all yes i have been suffering with this pain unbarable at times doc sent me for physio and im coping better with it now its now gone into my left side but im doing the excersises the physio gave me to help ease pain at first it was sooooooooooooooo pinfuldoing them but the pain has eased off now plus a hot water bottle on it as well or get in shower and let water run onto the site were the pain is
kitties
kitties54
UKFM Newbie

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems