can't stop falling asleep

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Adele » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 pm

i was busy on sunday and went to sleep at 7pm. i wake up occasionally to use the loo and have a drink then fall asleep again. still so tired. i have severe m.e. but this is ridiculous. any advice? off to sleep now. nite nite :(
Adele
UKFM Member

Re: can't stop falling asleep

Postby princess » Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 pm

I have ME but after all these years i find i am up either 3, 4 or 5 or 6 times for the loo.
Sometimes i go back to sleep easily - other times im awake for a few hours.
Sometimes i dont sleep much at all.
ME is fickle it has no pattern.
princess
UKFM Regular

Postby angelina101 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:41 pm

hi i dont have m.e but have fibro,diabetes,pernicous anaemia,depression,ibs and i really do sleep for england lol.on bad days i can sleep all night(apart from moving around cos of pain and the odd toilet trip).wake up bout 9am.feed dogs n get breakfast n fall asleep again.then wake bout lunch time have small lunch then fall asleep again in afternoon.n then struggle to watch my soap operas on tv in eve cos wanna go sleep lol!!!then go to bed n sleep about 10 or 11 pm . I tell mates i watch tv with my eyes shut lol..xx
angelina101
UKFM Member

Postby cherryblossom » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:06 pm

Hi. I have sleep issues sometimes.I get so very tired that I will literally fall asleep anywhere if it were sociably acceptable!I have fallen asleep at a commitee meeting and a spinning class lately, which was a tad embarassing :oops: . Last year I was so bad for a few months that after getting up and feeding the dogs I just fall asleep on the sofa on and off all day. I still get quite a few days like this. I don't know if I have m.e. or not, but I have wondered. But sending lotsa :hugs: Cherry :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:09 am

This sounds like me, I have always needed more than 10hrs sleep but lately I could sleep 12-13hrs sometimes more. I wake when I turn or need the loo. On a bad pain day I go to bed about 7ish to watch tv as it's better to lay than sit, but I find I don't sleep till about 11-12 I'm then wake maybe once to use the loo but I'm awake a few times to turn :( so even tho I'm in bed for hours I don't feel like I've slept. I'm always tired, I say to my mates the song
Sick and tried of being sick and tried is about me lol

Thanks Helena xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems