anxiety

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

anxiety

Postby BlueBerry » Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:21 pm

Hi all

I am stressing so much at the min and with little sleep my anixty is really bad at min I feel like I am walking on egg shells evey little bang make me jump at min I hopefully going get appoiment for doctor but is there anything I can do about anxiety... I so want this tribual finshi with 2 weeks and counting I am worring so much that anxirty thought roof at min I had an anxiety attack to day again my 3 in a week :shock:

I always thought that feelings i get with cold sweats , shaking and feel hot ect was something else but read up it hmm an panic attack , anxiety damn i wish i know that before but it so hard relax at min talk my mam she great but I don't want worry her with this I just hope I can get appoiment been so hard get one ...

Oh over thing worried me I found out i got 5mm cyst on my ovaires i was told nah it only small one or more it a big one god i so worried heh upset No sleep at min drive me nuts ...

Anyone else going thought anything like this need some advise put mind at easy :sick: :needhug:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Re: anxiety

Postby shazq » Sun May 01, 2011 10:27 am

Hi
When you feel like the anxiety attack coming on try to relax and think about things that make you feel calm.
Try taking a bath or laying on your bed listening to some music, control your breathing by taking deep breaths.

Have you spoken to your gp about the anxiety attacks? they should be able to help you. :goodluck1:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Sun May 01, 2011 10:32 am

I agree with the advice Shaz has given you Blueberry :fingerscrossed: you get an appointment with you GP and start to feel better really soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 01, 2011 10:41 am

What shaz has said is good advice Blueberry. I get very anxious when travelling and find having something like music playing quite a good distraction, as well as things like deep breathing exercises.

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby BlueBerry » Sun May 01, 2011 4:50 pm

weird I not really talk about my anxiety attacks to my doctor I did't relize it was that bad so much been going on but I will be make appoiment about it soon :) yeah I find shower helps my fm and sometimes my shaking music I need gave it a go does it help be in a dark room or that headackes :lol:

But thank you for wonderful advise I seem be all over place at min :crazy:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Sun May 01, 2011 4:56 pm

I find that being anxious can make headaches and twitches worse, esp when I'm thinking about what is making me so agitated, but when I have something else to focus on or distract myself with, then it does seem to help calm these things down a bit :wave: :wave:

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you can find a way to manage them a bit, and get yourself a bit more settled :hugs: :hugs:

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby BlueBerry » Mon May 02, 2011 12:12 pm

sign this no sleeping thing really not help my anxiety , weird I don't think it my worring I sort not try think about my tribual but no sleep is effect my anxiety more .... need really go to doctors petty it bank hoilday no one be there :dunno:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby ouchisme » Mon May 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Hello Blueberry

Being a panic attack sufferer, i know that added extra stress will bring them on more frequently. U are definitely not alone in how u feel. Talk to ur dr when u can see some1 and explain everything. Even if u think it makes u sound :crazy: trust me, ur gp will understand. b4 then u could write everything down, as if you were telling some1 close to about. Or send it to a member via PM who u have reg dialogue with. It might help but everything into perspective for you. When ever u :needhug: they'll always be some1 here to send cyber 1s
Had symptoms for 5yrs. Dx February 2011
ouchisme
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Mon May 02, 2011 4:52 pm

aww ty ouchisme :grouphug:

I had nice shower today and it made me feel a little better , my gp she really nice just hope I can get an appointment but a big hug be nice right about now. Once this tribual sort I be more happer just relise all end day feel like i am not a lier and it not in my head :crazy:

I so need get some sleep and to get sort out but thank you for cheer me up a bit not feel all a lone :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

anxiety

Postby Hjp75 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:12 pm

Sending (((((BIG HUGS))))) XXXXX

H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Mon May 02, 2011 5:46 pm

Hjp75 wrote:Sending (((((BIG HUGS))))) XXXXX

H xxx

heh send one back (((((BIG HUGS)))))

:clap: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :flowers:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Tue May 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Just let everyone know I got appoiment for doctor and it for this Firday over the moon xD I am so surpised I got appoiment :clap: :clap:

Over thing is my welfare right guy on hoilday till Moday but woman on phone was so helpful put my mind at easy said phone up end week about my meical report get there... also double check doctors sent it off THEY DID !!!!! Great news :clap: :clap: :clap:

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: this seem be going well this week :wine:

well bad new still no sleep but lest I feel bit better :coffee2: :crazy:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Tue May 03, 2011 7:34 pm

:goodluck1: at the docs mention to your gp that you are not sleeping as they might give you some sleepers to help. :hugs:
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby denys » Tue May 03, 2011 8:43 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: :goodluck1: blueberry :hugs: :hugs:
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby loubie » Wed May 04, 2011 6:37 am

hi blueberry :wave:
sounds like all the stress of the tribunal is getting to you
we are not good with stress :yikes:
hope it all calms down soon for you :flowers: :blowkiss:
loubie xx

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are
no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of
UKFibromyalgia.
loubie
UKFM Regular

Next

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems