Agony!!! :'(

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Agony!!! :'(

Postby Hjp75 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:14 pm

I'm laid in bed with a hot water bottle on my tummy cause I have very severer pain in my low abdom due to
endometriosis I've phone to see out of hour doc but cant get seen till 5.40 this evening :( so I rang to see how long the waiting list is for A&E (both in the same place) to be told it's quick for out of hours :(

I know the is for fibro but just need to rant sorry.

I hate this if it's not fibro it's endo I can't bloody win it's just not fair!!
I have taken co-codamol and menifamic acid plus buscopan but nothing is helping. If I pull my knees up it hurts more :(
Only got 1 50mg tramodol left :(
Thanks Helena xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Re: Agony!!! :'(

Postby denise1127 » Sun May 08, 2011 7:56 pm

hi there..............i had endometriosis and was in agony for a long time most days out of the month...........i ended up having a hysterectomy cos there was nothing they could do for me they had tried lots of things but it got so bad ............i was 30 now 37........i found out i had fibro about a year later and found that it could be connected.........not sure if im right but thats what i heard............anways hope you feeling better and hope the drs are sorting you out .........take care.................xx
:penguin:
denise1127
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Hiya thanks, I've finally been given a date for the micro ablasion. I'm in loads of pain and have been for months. I think this is why the fm (which I'd not dx yet) is flaring up :( I think ill cope better with the fm when I have had the op or I'm hoping do anyway lol

Thank you

xxx H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon May 09, 2011 2:40 pm

:goodluck1: with it. :hugs:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby hazelairedale » Thu May 26, 2011 10:08 pm

I've just had the mirena coil fitted to try to help endometriosis pain. Finally after 2 years I'm getting some relief. I think there is a connection to endo/fibro/ hypothyroidism etc
hazelairedale
UKFM Member

Re: Re: Agony!!! :'(

Postby Hjp75 » Fri May 27, 2011 5:53 pm

hazelairedale wrote:I've just had the mirena coil fitted to try to help endometriosis pain. Finally after 2 years I'm getting some relief. I think there is a connection to endo/fibro/ hypothyroidism etc

The doctor wanted me to try that coil but I've had a coil fitted before and find it very uncomfortable
I have my micro ablasion on the 8th June finally.

Thank you xxx
♥εїз H εїз♥
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby Debs1967 » Fri May 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Hi H
Sorry for your pain :(
I ended up calling the ambulance last sep due to the endo and have now had a total hysterectomy. (They found that the cervix area was attached via lesions to my bowel! )
for which I'm glad but it has made the fibromyalgia worse but then this could also be down to the fact that I have had to stop the medication due to liver problems.
It's good to come here and have a rant, let off and let go, the pain is just dam right unbearable at times.
stick on in there, this heightened pain will pass, level off, these words appear empty but there not, at least we can sympathise, but if it gets that bad call the ambulance, its what their there for.
Kind Regards
Debs1967
Debs1967
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems