[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Agony :(

Agony :(

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Postby Hjp75 » Mon May 02, 2011 5:14 pm

I'm laid in bed with a hot water bottle on my tummy cause I have very severer pain in my low abdom due to
endometriosis I've phone to see out of hour doc but cant get seen till 5.40 this evening :( so I rang to see how long the waiting list is for A&E (both in the same place) to be told it's quick for out of hours :(

I know the is for fibro but just need to rant sorry.

I hate this if it's not fibro it's endo I can't bloody win it's just not fair!!
I have taken co-codamol and menifamic acid plus buscopan but nothing is helping. If I pull my knees up it hurts more :(
Only got 1 50mg tramodol left :(

Thanks H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Re: Agony :(

Postby BlueBerry » Mon May 02, 2011 5:43 pm

if it really bad h go to A&E when I had bad stomach pain I was in so much pain never been thought it before and i was voimting I had right carry on with doctor thought it was ibs show her up nurse at A&E told me i should came right away even my new doctor I seen about my cyst say go there too.

or at best walk in centre which we have here maybe a wait but it worth get check out I went there for a fall just a sprain and before that I ended up have a neck injury which they help to treat....

I hope you get better soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :grouphug:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby Hjp75 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:29 pm

Been to out of hours doc's did have to wait to long when we got there thankfully, I was given 2 choices
1 be admitted on observed
Or
2 going home to my bed after a tramodol jab

I'm now in my bed again I hate hospitals :(

Going to see my doctor in the morning I bloody hate endometriosis grrrr!!!

Thank you huni H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby shazq » Mon May 02, 2011 6:43 pm

Hope you feel better tomorrow. :hugs: :flowers:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby Hjp75 » Mon May 02, 2011 7:06 pm

Thank you so do I xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby BlueBerry » Mon May 02, 2011 8:36 pm

same here I hope you feel much better :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Image Pingo is my middle name :lol:
BlueBerry
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Mon May 02, 2011 9:18 pm

:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you feel better in the morning :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :flowers:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby cherryblossom » Mon May 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Hi. I really have sympathy with you, I understand exactly how you feel, I had endometriosis for at least 5 years before finally having an emergency hysterectomy. I lost two jobs while I had this as well which made matters worse. I was constantly in alot of pain and was admitted to hospital on several occasions, once for an investigatory op and the rest for d&c to try and relieve matters a bit. It is hell and I often think that this illness isn't given enough recognition it deserves. People just think it's bad period pains but it's a hell of a lot worse than that. I was bloated, put on at least 2 stone, had alot of ovarian pain, had really heavy periods to the extent I wouldn't go out. I felt sick and tired all the time. It made me infertile for a long time. In the end it got to the stage I couldn't look after my children and the doctors finally listened. If any of you know someone with this, please don't assume it's just a worse version of period pain, it's far worse than that. You have all my sympathy and I really hope you manage to get it sorted at some point. In the meantime, take car eof yourself and I'm thinking of you. Cherry. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :blowkiss:
cherryblossom
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems