Itching

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Itching

Postby Jane stevens » Thu May 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Hi everyone hope your all good today :) . I have been taking tramadol for my pain . Has anyone experienced itching or do you think it's just something else?????? I don't get the itching until I take my tablets only though if it's mire than one. X :wave:
Jane stevens
UKFM Member

Re: Itching

Postby Hjp75 » Thu May 12, 2011 11:39 pm

Hiya Jane,
I itch when on tramodol to also with co-codamol if its to bad I take anti-hiss/hayfever tablets they help As for me its an allergic reaction

Hope this helps

xxx H xxx
Hjp75
UKFM Member

Postby budda » Fri May 13, 2011 12:25 am

Hi Jane, i to itch a lot, but i dont take any of these meds, anything new that you take, dont always put it down to FM, please always get things checked out by your GP.
budda
UKFM Regular

Itching

Postby Niki d » Fri May 13, 2011 7:07 am

Hi Jane,
I also take the max amount of tramadol  every day and I have to take hay-fever meds as well. I get a really itchy face. I think it because they work like morphine, because that makes me really itchy to.

Hope that helps.
Hugs niki 
Niki d
UKFM Member

Postby Deegill » Fri May 13, 2011 8:39 am

I itch too, but been off Tramadol for a few months now as they werent strong enough for me, was in tescos earlier, my leg was itching like crazy.
My head is always itchy and had to change shampoo to non sulphate which worked for a while, now i think i've got sebhorric dermatitis. (sp) i can take chunks of scalp out at a time!
my ear is itching like crazy at the mo, driving me potty!
once i start itching in one place, it leads to me itching all over, like someone has put itching powder in my clothes!

Alot of my fibro / ME friends itch like mad too and they arent on tramadol. just one of those annoying things i guess. :dunno:
A smile a day keeps the doctor away!

Denise xx
Deegill
UKFM Member

Postby Jane stevens » Fri May 13, 2011 10:06 am

Morning all thank you for your messages, I will get the itch thing checked out . I have anti hiss meds, I guess it could be anything it's just sooooo annoying, hope you all have a good day today. I'm on a good morning today I just hope it last the day as iv loads to do. X x x x love and hugs x x.
Jane stevens
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems