No reflexes in legs and feet

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

No reflexes in legs and feet

Postby Jojostar » Fri May 13, 2011 7:33 am

Hi all,was wondering does anyone else have this,been to hospital and docs(with other things) and when they test my reflexes there's nothing,could this be a sign of something else related to fibro the list seems endless x
Jojostar
UKFM Member

Re: No reflexes in legs and feet

Postby zippy » Fri May 13, 2011 9:52 am

Jojostar wrote:Hi all,was wondering does anyone else have this,been to hospital and docs(with other things) and when they test my reflexes there's nothing,could this be a sign of something else related to fibro the list seems endless x

I have this too. Whenever they tell me they're going to check my reflexes I ask them to go easy on the left knee as it never really recovered from when I broke it. They say they will. But after 5 minutes of no reflex movements they start bashing the heck out of it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: whilst I'm sending hex vibes to the back of their heads.

It's rare that I'll have a lack of reflexes in all 6, but in 4 yes. They just all seem to mumble and walk off looking at their mallet as though it's alien to them all of a sudden.
zippy
UKFM Member

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems