Conversion Disorder

For all your questions and experiences of illnesses associated with FM e.g. thyroid, IBS, TMJD etc.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Conversion Disorder

Postby Janey303 » Mon May 23, 2011 2:53 am

Hi I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromyalgia although I've had symptoms for a while, I also have Conversion Disorder which was diagnosed 3 years ago, I don't know anyone else with this and wondered if anyone on here might have it, if so I would love to hear from you, I have felt very alone with that condition there is not much support available for it so it is good for me to be on here chatting to other people with FMS. Many thanks for reading this, Jane
Janey303
UKFM Newbie

Re: Conversion Disorder

Postby denys » Mon May 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Sorry Janie, I dont have conversion disorder but do have FM and associated illnesses, I wasnt sure what conversion disorder was so I googled it and honestly have not heard of it in connection to FM before, but I may be wrong and someone else may be along soon with a different answer :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: you get your answers quickly :wave:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Re: Conversion Disorder

Postby shazq » Tue May 24, 2011 10:06 pm

HI janie
Sorry i have never heard of Conversion Disorder either and had to look it up, sorry you have to suffer with that. :hugs: look forward to chatting :wave:
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
Fibromyalgia Awareness Day May 12TH.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Return to Associated and Other Health Problems