[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Low dose naltextrone

Low dose naltextrone

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Low dose naltextrone

Postby lindaloola » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi

Just wanted to let you all know that I have begu taking LDN 2 days ago. If you have ot heard about it research it olie. there is a page called LDN forums will tell you everythig you eed to know. I have wanted to try it for a while but knew it was hard to get hold of. you have to order 50mg tablets online from abroad and split them ito low dose yourself.

Anyway I ca be your guineapig :P

Im on day 2 for the last 2 nights I have ot slept properly which ca be a side effect for first two weeks, but despite that Im feeling good... very little pain and was able to do a lot today.

I was worried about not beig able to take my tramadol on it, (the origial use of naltextrone was to block narcotics) I get really bad restless legs whe I try and come off tramadol. so I weaned myself off and it hast been too bad.

So am feeling hopeful and will keep you all updated.

Some doctors will prescribe it but its not FDA approved for fibro.I just had to try it after what I have read

:fingerscrossed:
lindaloola
UKFM Member

Re: Low dose naltextrone

Postby shelleydwales » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Havent heard of it so will Google
:fingerscrossed: it works for you xx
Shell xxxx

Tomorrow is another day....be brave and smile :-)
shelleydwales
UKFM Member

Postby FluppyPuffy » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:49 pm

If your dog doesn't like someone, then you probably shouldn't either
FluppyPuffy
SITE ADMIN

Postby Pete » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:04 pm

A Good Laugh A Day Can take Your Pain Away :D
Pete
UKFM Member

Postby Pete » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:10 pm

Ps if you want to know more Pm me and i shall get back to you :-)
Pete :)
A Good Laugh A Day Can take Your Pain Away :D
Pete
UKFM Member

Postby denys » Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:21 am

Sounds much better than ordering from the states :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:
Denys

As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby lindaloola » Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:16 pm

its going great by the way....muc more energy :) I looked into te glasgow option...its 30 quid for a monts supply!
mine cost me 50 for 100 doses/days. :-D
lindaloola
UKFM Member

Postby TATT » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:53 pm

Hi Linda and Peter,

Are you still taking the LDN ?

Hoping to start soon so be great to have your update.

Thx. TATT
TATT
UKFM Member

Return to Treatments & Medication