[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4780: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4782: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4783: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4784: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3898)
The UKFibromyalgia Forums • View topic - Tens and burning sensation

Tens and burning sensation

All your questions and experiences of medication and treatments on the NHS or Private Healthcare.

Moderators: perseus, *Lisa*, FluppyPuffy

Tens and burning sensation

Postby susie`s » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:59 pm

:-D Hi , i just wondered if anyone knows if the tens machines have any affect on the unpleasent and painful burning sensation you can get on your skin ?
susie`s
UKFM Newbie

Re: Tens and burning sensation

Postby shazq » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Hi
I have never had a burning sensation from using mine :dunno: Did you have it on a high setting?

You could have sensitive skin, i would leave it for a few days before trying it on the lowest level for just a few minutes & if it happens again then dont use it again.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby susie`s » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:02 pm

:crazy: Sorry shazq , prob did`nt explain it properly , had a bad week ! I get a burning sensation on my skin and wanted to know if a tens machine may reduce the pain it causes as i was thinking of getting one after a bad reaction to cymbalta which has put me off taking more meds . Thanks for your reply anyway :-D
susie`s
UKFM Newbie

Postby shazq » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Sorry Susie :facepalm: it was prob my foggy head not reading it right :bricks:

The Tens does help reduce pain, if you are thinking of buying of i would go for the 4 pad ones as they are better. :goodluck1: hope it works for you.
As a Public Moderator of this forum my opinions/views expressed are personal and are no more valid than those of other members and not necessarily those of UKFibromyalgia.
shazq
UKFM Veteran

Postby susie`s » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:11 pm

:flowers: Thanks Shazq , have now ordered one as i was unable to find any locally . Hope your brain fog is better today .
susie`s
UKFM Newbie

Postby denys » Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:49 pm

:fingerscrossed: it helps Susie :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Denys

denys
UKFM Veteran

Postby susie`s » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 pm

:hugs: Thanks .
susie`s
UKFM Newbie

Return to Treatments & Medication